Although RADHA is small and gross-root level organization which has not received any funding or external support, it has implemented few starter level interventions for vulnerable and deprived communities through support of District Government, Own Resources and membership fees.
Following are some of its achievements:
- In 2011 rain flood RADHA has distributed 50 blankets, Mosquito Nets and 50 NFI’s packets among effected communities of UC balochabad of Mirpurkhas with the support of local Government Mirpurkhas.
- Conducted different awareness session for Health, Hygiene, POLIO and Malaria with the communities of UC, Makhan Samoon, Jhaluri, Balochabad of Mirpurkhas.
RADHA has also represented in different events/ programs such as:
- Hari Conference at Multan to share the issues of Sindh’s Peasants.
- DRR meeting conducted by UN Women at Mirpurkhas
- Rally against ghost teachers which was arranged by civil society Mirpurkhas
- International Anti- Corruption Day at Mirpurkhas arranged by civil society Mirpurkhas
- International Human Rights Day arranged by civil society Mirpurkhas
- Minority Conference on the issues of Marriage Act, Force Marriages & Force Conversions of Minority’s women at Hyderabad and conducted by CWS
- NLD Member in 4 days conference on minority’s issues and local government election at Islamabad by CWS